Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just a note

Last night I was reminded by a friend that I need to make 15 flying geese by February 8th or forget it.  On one hand, do I want more mystery stuff?  What if this is the quilt of my dreams and I could have used some of that fabric I just had to have?????  So, Saturday will be the day if I decide to do them.  More importantly, I am cleaning out my hall way on Saturday.  I am making a commitment to getting this done and the fabric off the floor because it really bothers my husband.  I want to make a commitment to clean out the entire house, but that involves getting rid of his things and he won't do it.  My stuff is not that valuable according to him, but his is priceless. 

Have a great evening all.  I am having coffee with a friend because there will be no more wine on Wednesdays as Anna has a class for eight weeks. Are coffee and wine the same thing?????

No comments:

Post a Comment