Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello Again

I have been sewing up a storm.  I finished the top from the Pattern Party book for this years Thimbleberries club--the embroidered quilt.  I am working on my block-of-the-month from my guild.  I am avoiding the applique blocks because I am unsure of how to actually start.  I am thinking I need to go over and spend time with my friend, Imelda.  She is so fast and her work is so good.

This past week we have been watching our cat.  Max was not acting like himself, but nothing you could put your finger on.  Then he went under my son's bed and didn't come out.  Eventually my son pulled Max out from under his bed and put him on the tile floor where he just lay there not even moving.

Max had done this once before.  We thought he was on his last legs, used up his nine lives as he tried to hide in corners.  We were happy to see him perk up after we put him outside--just in case.  He hadn't eaten or drank or did his business for two days.  We still don't know what it was.  Probably ate something bad.  He likes to eat.  My son said he really didn't want him to die now that we have grown to love him.....  Today he is his usual self and is back to running around, chasing the neighbor cats off our property and out of the backyard.

Back to my project......

No comments:

Post a Comment