Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cough, Cough, Cough

I have something much like the creeping crud.  I don't feel like doing anything much more than lying around and watching season one of the Good Wife (my daughter has the DVD).

I did go to work.  We had an Africa celebration for the 7th grade.  They learn just a smattering of information about Africa and then the history book moves on to China.  Just enough knowledge to think that there was nothing to Africa except slavery.  I had a ton of questions, so I asked one of our teachers who has been to Africa three times on humanitarian missions to give a talk.  It was so wonderful.  We saw pictures, toys, and spears.  The spears were especially interesting.  I said as each boy approached, "No, don't touch.  See the sign?" 

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment