Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Cinderella Pact

There is a book called the Cinderella Pact. I began reading it at 10pm on Wednesday and I finished it Thursday morning. It was the funniest thing I had read in a long time.

So here I am on Saturday afternoon wondering what to watch on television (there was NOTHING on!--literally) and I find a movie on Lifetime and here is the book I just finished a few days ago on the television.

Now, I heard about the book from a woman who could one day be my friend. Unfortunately, she spoke of the book in thewse reverant tones like it would impart some great thoughts and help change lives. I am now afraid to tell her how I enjoyed it. I am sure I have missed some great message.

Got to go, the barbeque is calling.

1 comment:

  1. You are funny - I know I mentioned that before. Having never heard of the book that you read, it sounds "heavy" and I think I will pass on it should it cross my path. So what did you Barbeque tonight?

    ReplyDelete