Friday, September 21, 2012

blogging

I have spent the past weeks checking out blog after blog to see who does what, who writes what, etc.  I am making up a listing for my guild for our member demonstration night.  I had a show of hands last month to let me know how amany members actually read blogs and there were quite a few.  I am sure I left out a lot.  There are a lot of quality blogs out there.  The big deal now is to figure out how to list them.

I leave you with this:

     Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
                                                        --Martin Luther King Jr.

1 comment:

  1. I start my morning with coffee & reading through my blog list lol!I've noticed that on my own blogs that I often get more comments if there's pictures involved lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete