Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Morning

Back at work and missing my sewing machine.

I spent yesterday with my scrapbooks.  Tonight I am going to either begin my Garden quilt or make a Thimbleberries quilt before next Wednesday.  I am so competitive.  I declined to purchase the kits because you had to take all four or none.  I have the book and am considering making  the one easy one I did want, only in reds and pinks.  Wouldn't it be great if I could get it totally done and quilted by the 11th???  The Garden quilt is looking better and better by the minute.

Do we always get what we wish for?  I was just wishing that I knew someone who was having a baby.  I have a cute yellow blanket and I wanted to give it away.   Brand new of course.  Then today, my friend said she was pregnant.  I was so happy for her.  I adore her.  I am bringing the yellow blanket as a surprise on Thursday.  I was a tiny bit concerned since she was pregnant last year and she miscarried, but no problems since she is 5 months along.   Such happy news.

No comments:

Post a Comment