Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Day of 2012

I wrote a post about something that happened to me today.  As I was spell checking, the connection to the Internet was lost.  I tried again.  I got lost again.  I am giving up and leaving the story in my drafts to try tomorrow.  Nothing will  have changed and we shall see if there is some strange thing with the Internet going on.

I brought out my scrapbooks and am making a serious effort to catch up.  I was almost caught up, but then I let it slide.  Now I am literally six years behind.  Gosh my kids looked darn cute six years ago......still are cute.  I am planning on giving at least one day a month to get myself up to date and then keeping up.  Now that the children are not children anymore, I take less pictures.  That should help quite a bit.  Wish me luck.

This months quote:
      Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic.
                          --Rosalind Russell

Goals for 2012:
      work on applique--it is new to me and I want to be able to do a decent job
      walk more
      keep up my date book
      be a good friend
      to catch up and keep up with my scrapbooks
      to organize more (me, my house, but not others)

Be safe and happy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment