Sunday, April 10, 2011

This weekend.....

I was so surprised to know that I had a comment from someone I don't know. How very exciting. Loved the comment (see Grammar--April 5th). Mandy from Canada made a good point about English being different in other places. How ever did she find me? I went over to her blog (That's So Mandy) and I really liked it. I know if I was to meet her, I would like her just based upon her reading habits. Today is Sunday. I made some community service quilts (three). I read a lot from a book that I was not really loving, but since I like the author, I stuck it out. Now I am on page 303 and am totally hooked. It happens like that sometimes. I have been to the thrift store to look for tea cups for an idea for Secretaries Day--April 27th this year. My idea is to buy small herbs and put the herb in a tea cup. One of our three secretaries loves tea and I try to incorporate that into the gift each year as she is my friend. Another of the secretaries is new this year and I don't know her as well. Who doesn't like herbs??? It is like flowers.......

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same about you. I like the books you like and thought if we met in person is would be an easy friendship. And which book are you reading now?

    ReplyDelete