Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

It is Easter Sunday. I got up this morning to find that the Easter Bunny came to our home and left us candy. There were the See's candy eggs for the others in the family and there were the peppermints for me! I love those peppermints and I am hoarding them.


The darling daughter made these cookie bouquets for the table center pieces. Don't you just love the bee???



Easter dinner was fabulous! The lamb was fantastic, the rolls made from scratch and the trifle was so good I almost had seconds. The best part was that we had a mystery guest and it was Katherine. It was a wonderful dinner.


I was going to work hard on a project, but I spent all that time making yeast rolls for dinner. Okay, not really. Most of the time is really spent waiting for the dough to rise. I did start sorting through my recipes. My plan is to make the recipes and then either decide to keep or throw it away. We shall see if I follow through......


Have a lovely week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment