Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to work

I am back to the daily grind.  Students, schedules, and a lot of fuss.  My husband came home and he is full of stories about how he hates bacon.   I can't even imagine hating bacon.

I have been busy.  On Saturday I took my daughter over to the farmer's market.  We bought peaches, tomatoes, mushrooms, corn and grapes.  We bought all the ingredients for salsa and then Amanda went home and made it.  I picked it up on Sunday.  We are having mexican food for dinner tonight.

I am so sad.  I had to tell my friends that I couldn't go to Pismo beach for the week.  I really wanted to go, but I literally do not have the money.  Four of them will be there having this great time and I will be here.  I should take a day off and go to Shirley's house to sew while they are gone so we feel like we got to do somthing.....Maybe Tuesday......

I have been spending all my time on my Christmas Joy Quilt.  (see blog post for Wednesday, July 25th)  I have to get the borders embroidered and then it will be ready for quilting.

Have a great evening......                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment