Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What to do next?

I am here at work thinking of my next project. I can concentrate on quilting now that I have found my camera! Thank God! Really, it was my daughter who found it. She was motivated since I was using hers for my picture taking!

I have some white on white material to make a 30's pinwheel. I love those quilts and have made a few. Unfortunately, I usually give them away. I think I need one. So, I have the fabric, the triangle paper and I am ready to start. I will have to start another day because tonight is Criminal Minds night. I go next door and drink wine while we sit and discuss how cute the Spencer Reed character is..... Can't miss that!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!! How I miss you! Hope to see you are Knot-y Ladies.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete