Saturday, September 25, 2010

There is always a new quilt to make

The blue and brown quilt has been put on hold. I have a new idea for a 30's quilt I have ready to go with 12 blocks. I have only to come up with a setting. The blocks are from a block-of-the-month from Quilter's Corner. Their block program is fantastic. There is always more fabric than you really need, so if you make a mistake--like I did today, then you have options other than crying and praying that someone else out there in that vast quilting arena has a small piece that will save your life! I think I am going to use the medallion from the Wild Flowers quilt by Nancy Smith and Lynda Milligan. They were great speakers at the guild luncheon last Saturday.

I might start tomorrow. Stay tuned whoever you are out there!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment