Thursday, June 2, 2011

It is going to be a 3-day weekend

I am so happy. I have tomorrow off. I have extra vacation days and I have tried to take Friday's off because I get up really early and take the daughter to work. This makes me tired at work and so it seems like a great day to take off. The daughter fooled me this week by going to work really early on Wednesday instead of Friday. The trade off is I get to sleep in and the daughter is making me waffles in the morning for breakfast.

I am thinking that I should get out a project that is almost finished and just bite the bullet and finish something. Now that I have made this public by putting it here, I have to do it. I plan to not leave the house and drive any where tomorrow. I need to clean out the hallway so my husband can walk thru it (I have some fabric stacked there) and I somehow got myself caught up in three separate books. I began a series called the Spellman files. I am reading an autobiography about Robert Clary and I am halfway thru the 2nd in a tea series Gunpowder Green by Laura Childs.

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment