Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bosses Day 2012

Today is the Hallmark Holiday--Bosses Day.  Our sunshine person made arrangements to get coffee and pastries from Starbucks for the vice prinicipals and the big guy himself, our esteemed principal and fearless leader!  A call was made ahead--as in last week.  We made sure we all knew which Starbucks it was since there are about 10 in this area.  All very important because the sunshine person was going to be gone today.

I got up 30 minutes early.  This is huge for me.  I value every little drop of sleep I get.  I left the house 30 minutes early.  Now, I live ten minutes away from work and about eight minutes away from the Starbucks that is on the way to my work.  I left the house at 6:40am to be at work at 7:30am and I barely made it! 

I get to Starbucks and there is no order for the traveling box with 3 pastries.  We had placed two orders--identical.  So, I get to wait while they make coffee and more coffee.....
The cashier was so sweet.  I wanted the stars for my free coffees and so I put the money on my Starbucks card and then paid for it off my card.  Daria charged me individually for the pastries so I could get more stars.  I got enough stars for a free drink.  Love her!

Overall, everyone was happy to have their treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment