Sunday, November 14, 2010

One project a week

Okay, it has been one month give or take since October 11th when I officially began one project a week. I have finished 3 community service quilt tops, caught up with a 3 month mystery wallhanging project, and completed (with quilting) a Saturday Square quilt. I picked out my fabric for a class next week and am well on my way to finishing the first square of my blue and white quilt.

Tomorrow I go to embroidery class. I have a square that needs to be done by January. That will be my next project. I get so much embroidery done during Dancing With the Stars. I have been putting it off because it has to be done in back stitch and I prefer other stitches, but after tonight, I am dedicated to getting that done. It won't stop my quest to get other quilting projects done. I have a pillow to make for my friend, Sandy. She has already seen the piece, but have I made the pillow? No. Time to stop that!

I want to let you know that there is a little give-away from Tattered Threads and Willing Hands (www.julieisa.blogspot.com). Go there and check it out before Wednesday, Nov 17th at midnight. Leave a comment and tell her where you heard of her give-away.

Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment