Saturday, January 5, 2013

What do you do?

What do you do when you don't have enough fabric to finish a project?

I am making a quilt and there is not enough fabric.  I didn't buy the fabric, so it isn't my fault, but I have to find a way to work it out.  I think I will have to introduce another fabric into the pattern to make this work. 
I have to laugh at those people who run out of a fabric and only need a quarter yard, but I am thinking that would be as annoying as this had been for me.  I need about 2.5 yards.  Unfortunately for me, this particular fabric was available in 2005.  There is VERY little chance that seven years later (yes, it has been that long that I have had this fabric and have been making this quilt oh so slowly!) I will find it. 

So, what do you do when you are in my spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment